APPLIED TECHNOLOGY JUST GOT MORE REWARDING!
Is your organization harnessing technology to make eldercare better? Here’s a chance to finally receive the recognition you deserve! The third annual McKnight’s Excellence In Technology Awards program is now underway.
We invite you to submit your best work for this prestigious contest. And if you entered last year and didn’t win, please submit again. Maybe the third time will be the charm!
An independent panel will ensure that your submissions are judged fairly and independently, and with the authority and respect they deserve. But the only way to get your hands on an award is to impress the judges with the quality of your organization’s work.
We look forward to celebrating the ways you and your colleagues are using technology to bring excellence to this field.
This year, you can compete in any of five categories:
CLICK ON THE TITLE OF THE FORMS BELOW TO DOWLOAD
- Quality Through Technology Award Recognizes a facility/community that harnessed technology to improve the level of care its residents receive.
- Dignity Through Technology Award Recognizes a facility/community that harnessed technology to improve the level of dignity its residents enjoy.
- High Tech/High Touch Award Recognizes how technology was used to improve staff-resident interaction.
- Innovator of the Year AwardThis award will recognize a notably innovative use of technology to improve both care and the bottom line.
- Transitions Award This award will recognize superior effort in harnessing technology to improve and/or reduce transitions between long-term care facilities and other settings.
Gold, silver and bronze winners will be recognized in each category.
All you have to do now is enter. Please read this Entry Kit carefully before preparing your submissions. You have our word that we will neither share nor publish any propriety data contained in your submissions, providing you request that it remains confidential -so enter with confidence. Good luck!Click here for the Entry Kit
Submissions will be reviewed and scored by an independent panel of industry experts, carefully selected for their knowledge, experience and leadership, and intended to represent as many disciplines and subsectors of the field possibleJudging